Mon Préféré

Hey everyone! hope you all are doing great. This past year was one of the best years i had. Although i didn't do much travelling but i still manage to have fun with my best friends and family. This is year going to be more amazing, Just cross-fingers. My family and i are planning to go away this April/May and i can't tell where we are going yet but it somewhere i have never ever been in a while. I'll keep you posted but here are some of my favorite looks this past year. Visit my lookbook page here at lookbook.nu/marcbueno to see more of my looks. Happy new year everyone.

Comments

  1. wish I could dress like you, you are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have really a great sense of combining & you looking cool in a lot of different styles man!

    Eros(www.HermesIsMyDad.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man! thanks so much for commenting on my blog :)
      I love your style and looks on lookbook.nu and i am now following you on your blog! <3
      keep it up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game