Euphoria

Two days ago i turned 22 years old. Although i am getting old. I still feel like a kid to be honest. My family and i went to Toronto for my birthday. We went to a Korean BBQ Restaurant called Chako for Dinner. I honestly adore the atmosphere in that restaurant. I totally loved the food and in fact that they have sushi as well. After the amazing dinner, we went to York-dale mall to shop. It was my first time going in a Topshop/Topman store. I've only done online shopping from Topman but this time was different. After spending all my money, we went to Bloor St. to window shop. I couldn't possibly purchase anything from Hermes, Prada nor Gucci. I don't have that kinda money. I probably have to save one month to buy something from those amazing stores. I did have a lot of fun even though it wasn't anything big. My family and i usually go somewhere far for my birthday every year on the weekend but this time we didn't have to book off work. Hope you like this look and check out my outfit i wore on my 22nd Birthday. The look is very minimal and simple, which i always love. The Bow Tie i made, I can't stop wearing. I am totally in love with this Bow Tie now. If you want to see my other work. Please like my page to support me and Check out my Page.
1. POLKA DOT SHIRT, BLUENOTES
2. BOWTIE, MARC BUENO
3. SANDALS, ALDO
4. SHORTS, H&M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game