The Man Who Sold The World

Happy May First Everyone! Finally it is May, One of my favorite months because it is my moms and brothers birthday. When there is a family birthday coming, we do it big and i love throwing surprise parties. Other than birthdays coming up, This is another bow tie i made for myself. Right now i am obsessed with any cool prints like floral, Aztec, cheetah, zebra or any animal prints i could find. I made this cheetah bow tie and mixed it with my own taste by putting spikes on them. On my previous post, i made this white leather bow tie for a friend and i put up the link where you could buy them. Hope you like this look! I know this is a short blog post but I hope everyone is doing good. Until Next time! Love Marc.

1. BIKER JACKET, ZARA
2. SHIRT, H&M
3. STUDDED CHEETAH,
BOW TIE, MARC BUENO
4. PANTS, ZARA
5. SHOES, TOMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game