Back To December

Its been a month since i posted on this blog. It is now December and its raining for days now! This past few weeks has been so hectic. I'm so busy that i can not even remember half of my plans. I did all the Christmas decorations, clean the house and did some of my Christmas shopping. I still have more to go. I'm one of those last Christmas minute shopper. I like to challenge my self and It does really suck that i don't feel Christmas Spirit yet. Other than that. Just been doing my school work and been working a lot as well. It's so crazy at work. I have learned that so many people are very demanding and ignorant. I loathe those personalities on people. but yeah hope you like this look. Surprisingly, it was warm today. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game