Ann Demeulemeester Fall 2011

Ann Demeulemeester is one of my favorite designers. There are alot of amazing designers out there but I think she has one of the best eye, vision in art and fashion. How could i miss this collection?. I loved the mens fall 2011 but when i was browsing through Ann's website. I realized that i have never ever check the womens. I love womens clothes and thats what i want to do. Make amazing clothing for women. I love Ann's use of texture, patterns, shapes, fabrics on this collection. This Gothic look and Ann's vision has opened me a new look in fashion and a take on fashion. I just fell in love all over again. Click here for full collection. www.anndemeulemeester.be
Pictures are from Elle.com 

Comments

  1. Hey,nice blog. I just built my first one.I am trying to learn how to write good posts and your posts are a good guide.
    clothing suppliers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game