The scars run deep inside this tattooed body.

I have never ever got so nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. The feeling felt like i was going to vomit and i could feel it in the pit of my stomach. I got my tattoo for the first time ever in my life yesterday. Luckily i was with a friend, Sara came with me. The tattooist told me, i picked the most hell of a spot for my first tattoo but after i lay on the chair, all i could think how much this pain is going to be. My adrenaline was indescribable and my heart was beating like a hammer. It was not that bad at all. I thought it would hurt more than i thought it was going to be. After it was all over. I looked in mirror and i was really satisfied. The tattoo is actually backwards so when i look in the mirror i can read it. It says "S i e m p r e   t e   a m a r e   f a m i l i a   b u e n o" meaning i will always love you bueno family. This tattoo is meaningful to me. This past two years was tough. We lost two people we love. There was a lot of tears, grief and sadness. It was really hard for me to see my family and specially my mom to lose someone we love and who is really close to our hearts. I know that Grand Father, Emmanuel Sr. Bueno and my God Uncle, Emmanuel Jr. Bueno will always be in our hearts and rest in peace. This tattoo is dedicated to my amazing family and family back home in Manila. Even though that we live so far apart, i know that you will always be there in my heart. So Every time i look in the mirror and see this tattoo, i will think of every one of you. God Bless.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game