Off The Map

Working With Off the Map Team is been a pleasure. Two amazing girls, Tara and Aimée sent me an email just couple months ago about doing a profile for their up coming 3rd issue. Soon the 3rd issue will be coming out soon in a couple of days. I can't really wait to see it. It was really fun working with them. On the other hand i was a bit nervous and excited when i met them because this was my first time being involve in such great Online Magazine. Off the Map is a Toronto-based online magazine that features young and talented people of Toronto. Click here to check out the latest issue!

Comments

  1. wooowww great HEADER!!!!nice blog! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game