No Way Out

Hey Lovelies! Fall is finally here. I must say that this is my favorite season of all. I just love the orange/red leaves and that cold breeze that blows on your face. It is time for Yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte, Big Knitted Scarfs and A nice pair of vintage leather boots. This is my first official winter/fall look. I hope you like it. Some of you may have been confused or wondering about the clothes listed on my looks. The cut off photos of clothing pieces is not the actual pieces i wore on my look. I did that on purpose to show similar clothes from what i am actually wearing. Hope you understand. If you want to know what i am actually wearing let me know, I'm gladly to tell you. Thanks, love Marc.

Comments

  1. Love the look. I love the velvet blazer, the fit is soo nice, and love the scarf. :)

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game